This is demo store. No orders will be fulfilled.
2 Ch, 15 GHz Sampling Oscilloscope
- 15 TS/s (64 fs) sequential sampling
- 15 GHz Full bandwidth, 8 GHz Narrow Bandwidth
- Up to 14 GHz prescaled, 2.5 GHz direct trigger
- Industry-leading 16-bit 1 MS/s ADC and 60 dB dynamic range
- Eye and mask testing to 16 Gb/s with up to 223–1 pattern lock
- Intuitive, touch-compatible Windows user interface
- Comprehensive built-in measurements, histogramming and editable data mask library
- Optinal Exteranal, differential, deskewable TDR/TDT step generator
- Telecom and radar test, service and manufacturing
- Optical fiber, transceiver and laser testing
- RF, microwave and gigabit digital system measurements
- Radar bands I, G, P, L, S, C, X, Ku
- Precision timing and phase analysis
- Digital system design and characterization
- Eye diagram, mask and limits test to 10 Gb/s
- Ethernet, HDMI 1, HDMI 2, PCI, SATA, USB 2.0, USB 3.0
- TDR/TDT analysis of cables, connectors, backplanes, PCBs and networks
- Optical fiber, transceiver and laser test
- Semiconductor characterization
PicoScope 9300 Series
USB Sampling Oscilloscopes
With up to 25 GHz bandwidth, the PicoScope 9300 sampling oscilloscopes address digital and telecommunications applications of 10 Gb/s and higher, microwave applications up to 25 GHz and timing applications with a resolution down to 64 fs. Optional 11.3 Gb/s clock recovery, optical to electrical converter or differential, deskewable time domain reflectometry sources (60 ps/7 V) complete a powerful, small-footprint and cost-effective measurement package
15 GHz bandwidth in a compact USB instrument
PicoScope 9300 Series sampling oscilloscopes use triggered sequential sampling to capture high-bandwidth repetitive or clock-derived signals without the expense or jitter of a very high-speed clocked sampling system such as a real-time oscilloscope. 25 GHz bandwidth allows measurement of 14 ps transitions, and low sampling jitter enables timing resolution down to 0.064 ps. Sequential sampling rate of 1 MS/s, unsurpassed by other sampling oscilloscopes, enables rapid building of waveforms, eye diagrams and histograms.
These two and four channel units occupy very little space on a workbench and are small enough to carry with a laptop for on-site testing. Furthermore, instead of using remote probe heads attached to a large bench-top unit, you can position the PicoScope 9300 right next to the device under test and connect to it with short, low-loss coaxial cables.
Everything you need is built into the oscilloscope, with no expensive hardware or software add-ons to worry about. Alternatively, you can use your PicoScope 9300 with a stand-alone PG900 TDR/TDT differential fast pulse generator to gain the extra versatility and configurability of independent high-performance source and measurement instruments.
2.5 GHz direct and up to 15 GHz prescaled trigger
Sampling oscilloscopes accept their trigger from a separate input, either directly for repetition rates up to 2.5 GHz or via a prescaling divider input, for repetition rates up to 15 GHz (14 GHz on 15 and 20 GHz models).
Built-in signal generator
All the PicoScope 9300 Series scopes can generate industry-standard and custom signals including clock, pulse and pseudo-random binary sequence. You can use these to test the instrument’s inputs, experiment with its features and verify complex setups such as mask tests. AUX OUTPUT can also be configured as a trigger output
An External TDR/TDT capability is to pair any 9300 Series scope with a standalone PG900 pulse generator. These instruments include similar differential step recovery diode step generators and also offer an option of 40 ps tunnel diode step generation. This brings extra flexibility and the ability to remotely position the pulse source. The generators also enable TDT and TDR with the PicoScope 9301, 9302 clock recovery, 9321 optical and 9341 4-channel sampling oscilloscopes.
|Number of input Channels||2|
|A/D Resolution||16 bits|
|Full Bandwidth||DC to 15 GHz|
|Narrow Bandwith||DC to 8 GHz|
|Max Sampling||15 TS/s (64 fs) Sequential sampling|
|Trigger Source||Ext direct, Ext prescale, Internal direct Ch1/2, Internal Clock|
|External Direct Trigger||100 MHz to 2.5 GHz|
|External Prescaled Trigger||1 GHz to 14 GHz|
|Clock Recovery Trigger||N/A|
|Electrical TDR/TDT||External PG9xx ( Optional)|
|TDR pre-triiger output||N/A|
|Data record length||32 to 4096 points per ch|
|Waveform Generation||Pulse, NRZ, RZ, 500 MHz Clock, Trigger out|