The mounting magnet described in this guide has a strong magnetic field. Users of pacemakers and insulin pumps must avoid using this item. Magnetic media (such as credit cards), analogue watches, televisions, computer monitors, sensitive electronic equipment, and mobile storage devices, should all be kept away from this magnet to avoid permanent damage. This magnet can attract steel objects or other magnets from large distances, causing trapping injuries. Care must always be taken to prevent this hazard. Do not give this magnet to small children. Do not use this magnet in explosive atmospheres.