CSE8482 Octopus Express CompuScope
CSE8482 Octopus Express CompuScope 8 CH, 25 MS/s, 16-Bit PCIe
- 8 Digitizing Input Channels
- 25 MS/s Max. Sampling Rate per Channel
- 20 MHz Analog Input Bandwidth
- 16-Bit Vertical A/D Resolution
- 2 GS (4 GB) Memory, Option 8 GS (16 GB)
- Sustained PCIe Data Streaming at 2.0 GB/s
- Software slectable impedance 50 Ω /1M Ω
- Software selctabl: Voltage Ranges
- Software selectable AC/DC Coupling
- Clock: In/Out, Intenal/External, Reference
- Trigger In & Trigger Out
- Synch up to 8 cards up to 64 Ch system
- Full-Height Full-Length PCIe Gen 2.0 x8 Card
- Timestaping data capability
- Driver for Windows 10/8/7 and Linux
- GaGeScope PC Oscilloscope Software
- SDK for C/C#, LabVIEW and MATLAB
Octopus Express CompuScope 8 CH, 25 MS/s, 16-bit, 20 MHz BWD, PCIe Digitizer
CSE8482 Octopus Express CompuScope is a 8 CH, 25 MS/s, 16-Bit with 20 MHz analog bandwidth, PCI Express digitizer board.
The Gage Octopus CompuScope family provides up to 8 channels in a single slot PCI Express (PCIe) or PCI card with up to 125 MS/s sampling per channel, and up to 16 GS of on-board acquisition memory. The Octopus CompuScope is available in 16-bit (CS84XX), 14-bit (CS83XX) A/D resolution models.
Lower-priced Octopus 14-bit (CS83XX) models provide the exact same functionality as the 16-bit (CS84XX), with the sole exceptions of lower vertical resolution and corresponding lower Dynamic Performance parameters (SNR, THD, SINAD, ENOB, SFDR) but with higher sampling rates.
GaGe CompuScope boards come with GaGeScope PC Oscilloscope Software. Further more there are Software Development Kit (SDK) C/C#, LabVIEW and MATLAB, supported on Wnidows as well as Linux Operation System.
Comparision of Octopus series of CompuScope PCIe boards:
|Model Number||A/D Resolution||Number of Ch||Max. Sampling per/Ch||Memory Size||Order Part number||Cost in S$|
|CSE8482||16-bit||8||25 MS/s||2 GS (4 GB)||OCE-848-002||S$10350.00|
|CSE8382||14-bit||8||25 MS/s||2 GS (4 GB)||OCE-838-002||S$8950.00|
|CSE8385||14-bit||8||65 MS/s||2 GS (4 GB)||OCE-838-005||S$10700.00|
|CSE8387||14-bit||8||100 MS/s||2 GS (4 GB)||OCE-838-007||S$11550.00|
|CSE8389||14-bit||8||125 MS/s||2 GS (4 GB)||OCE-838-009||S$11895.00|